Agnostic.com

8 0

I'm fairly sure that I am the only single atheist in eastern NM. SOMEONE save me!

Trlyuniq 4 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am an atheist and I live in Portales and I am single but want to stay that way. I am willing to do lunch.

Don't think you are that alone. I am here in Vaughn and have heard that there is another free thinker here out of 400 people. I have been here a year and have yet to met them though.

Wow, the only thing in Vaughn is Allsups and the train. And that little diner on the east end of town. I've always wondered how people make a living there if they're not ranchers??

@farmboy2017 I am retired. The school ,train, motels this town gets busy sometimes.

We have a college, too but it's nowhere near the quality or size of yours. They call ours a University, but...

Lol I had no idea. The Bible belt beats the shit out of me sometimes. But I'm an outspoken atheist so alienation is also a choice. I prefer to be real.

I'm 90 miles east of you and sometimes I think the same thing about myself.

Plainview is probably worse than here. At least we have the college.

I've lived in NM (Las Cruces) for 23 years but I've never been to Portales. How long have you lived there? What's there besides ENMU?

That's about it! Lol I was born here, moved all over, and now I'm back. It's home.

There's an atheist group in Santa Fe. If you're not too far away.

What happened?

Nothing happened. Just isolated for my beliefs at times.

I'll be in NM soon.

What are you going to be here for?

My son.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.