Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK Christian Lawmakers Group Blames Satan After Twitter Poll Goes Badly Awry

"Could it be ... ?" 1 in 4? The opening of minds is upon us. It's good to see.

IAJO163 8 Feb 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is hilarious!

Many Christians belong to denominations and churches, including the one in which I was raised, that preach the eschaton (from the Greek, eskhaton), or final event in the divine plan--basically, the end of the world or apocalypse. Eschatology and eschatological thinking has run amok in many Christian churches, as every natural or man-made disaster offers the believer a sign of the 'end times.' Satan, of course, is behind all of this. As to why he would choose to participate in God's plan and accelerate the return of his archenemy, Christ, is not well explained.

It blamed atheist and satan for them not getting the results they wanted. 95.8 % of voters in the poll said "no" to "Do you believe America would be better off if more Christians served in elected office".

Such people get really annoyed when their echo chambers get broken into.

Of course it’s Satan!

I always blame that ole red-faced little devil when things don’t go the way I want them

Only nat’ral ain’t it! 👹

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:461647
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.