Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK I Went to a Nude Beach, and It Wasn't Weird | POPSUGAR Love & Sex

There is a kind of freedom that comes with not having to wear clothes.

Without clothes, people tend to treat each other with more equality and are much less judgmental of each other. Everyone starts out on an equal footing.

snytiger6 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I suppose status symbols would not be a thing, unless people wear their fancy watches or jewelery to nudist beaches. I wonder if there is still inequality in regards to body size at nude beaches though.... where fat or obese people are looked down upon and judged harshly compared to slim, toned or muscley nudists.

Body shame and body shaming seems to be more concentrated in the clothed (textile) community. Nudist are not so judgmental of body types. That has been my experience, and from what I have read on blogs, it seems to be the experience of other naturists/nudists as well.

@snytiger6 Interesting. Good to know. FTR I am neither fat nor obese, was just genuinely wondering.

I love it when people look down on me, especially for my complete lack of taste in fashion.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:462286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.