Agnostic.com

10 2

Which question would you like to see reposted by a new member who just had a brilliant idea we've already seen 5 times this week?

CallMeDave 8 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any one of them. They're new here.

Search a topic first - With thousands of posts, it is likely that people have posted about similar things. We suggest reading a few similar posts before making a new one. You are also encouraged to comment on a similar post as that bumps it back into circulation.

OK, I know what you mean. And some posts come up way more than others. I feel bad because I would have made the same posts. And for a while I answered them each time. Now, not so much. I htink we need a "Most common Post" section, and ask that new members peruse it first?

Search a topic first - With thousands of posts, it is likely that people have posted about similar things. We suggest reading a few similar posts before making a new one. You are also encouraged to comment on a similar post as that bumps it back into circulation.

oooo how cynical

I don't mind it. Doesn't happen that often, and sometimes someone else may have a different take or someone new has a differen answer. Sometimes it's impossibile to scroll back to make sure something wasn't already posted, I know I've missed some things so I don't mind seeing something again. It may be old to someone but new to someone else.

none of 'em ...

So you actually think you have never posted a comment that was poster prior to your arrival..MWSP

Not comment. Question. If nine people say purple is their favorite color, why would we ask them again tomorrow?

#Hashtags - their purpose and how to.

The longer anyone is here, the more they are going to see some of the same questions and ideas posted. It really should be expected. It certainly isn't anything worth getting one's panties in a bunch over. I really wish people would just keep scrolling if it bugs them, and quit bitching about it.
It's going to keep happening, whether you like it or not.

You've just done it 😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46241
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.