Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like the last paragraph of the essay, where it says that the corporate media will openly show its bias in how it attacks Bernie, along with the Dem Party showing its true colors also against Bernie. It's high time we had open warfare for all the masses to clearly see who is on their side and who isn't. I only hope the masses are paying attention to this rare opportunity for simple and easy political education on how the real game of politics is played these days.

When will Americans start following the actions and begin voting in their best interests and not against them? I know I can not be the only one who realizes the corruption of both parties and the gradual consolidation of wealth and power that began in the 60's. All one has to do is follow the money and look at everyone's voting record!!

Great quote. Really nails it.

"The Democrats have, once again, offered us their preselected corporate candidates. We can vote for a candidate who serves oligarchic power, albeit with more decorum than Trump, or we can see Trump shoved down our throats. That is the choice. It exposes the least worst option as a con, a mechanism used repeatedly to buttress corporate power. The elites know they would be safe in the hands of a Hillary Clinton, a Barack Obama or a John Kerry, but not a Bernie Sanders — which is a credit to Sanders."

Well written, yet disconcerting article. Both sides (Rep & Dem) appear ready to tie Bernie to the train tracks. Bernie hasn't even promised to do everything we progressives want. But he has promised a lot of things we want. That has both Dems and Reps terrified and ready to assassinate Bernie as soon as possible. And all the shills will come out of the woodwork and help the two-party 1% system to do that. It's getting harder to pick a winner who also will win.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:463195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.