Agnostic.com

5 0

Which one do you support?

Which presidential candidate do you support, and why? Please take the poll and see how yours stack up compared to the others!! Thanks for all your comments, and please be friendly!!

• 9 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
godlessinal 7 Feb 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish Elizabeth Warren was the Democratic nominee because of her technical expertise. I believe she is the most capable at eliminating loopholes.

After that, I would support Bernie because his general policies are more in line with the reality of Americans.

domos Level 7 Apr 26, 2020

Bernie because he is the only candidate funded by the people so we know who he is loyal to. He has been incredibly consistent in his long career of fighting for the working class.

Point well taken. I agree with the people's $27 at a time 100% thanks!

Here's a link of all the candidates. Thanks.
[nytimes.com]2020-presidential-candidates.html

Please don't be shy or hesitate to post! Everyone has differing opinions.

Amy Klobuchar, because I like that she's already in tuned with the current policies, and has her own way to make them better! But in the end, pretty much any democratic candidate. Thanks.

@Bobby9 awesome sauce!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:463352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.