Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK The Definitive 11Foot8 Bridge Crash Compilation - YouTube

Let this add a smile to your day.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is definitely why I'm so not comfortable with people being able to rent and drive those large trucks without some kind of training. Especially those massive camper rigs, whether they're the massive bus ones or the trailers.

Yikes !!!

Inattentive drivers

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 27, 2020

Wow ... It was so disastrous, it was comical.
More warning signs would have helped.

I LOL'd, thanks for posting. I cannot help but wonder if they thought the warning sign was "just a suggestion', or maybe "fake news"......

It's called the can opener bridge and is actually 11 feet 10.8 inches but since we've been dumming down America 11 feet 8 inches seems doable?!?! most of the shot are from a bridge in North Carolina. 🙂

I drove a 12 foot box truck the last year, and I'm so glad I'm not on the video. Two things, a) Penske needs to update their rental walkthrough, and b) you think the guy driving the compact is a truck driver?

Certainly goes a long way towards explaining why my rental truck cost was so high.

1of5 Level 8 Feb 27, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:464375
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.