Agnostic.com

8 2

Just curious

What made you become an atheist? For those people who converted to atheism.

Captain_An 3 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow you're really mandirigma in such a way that nothing to be afraid of. I'm glad that i found you as a schoolmate and also same belief.

Theists and scientists made me Atheist!

It is not a conversion. For me it was my third time of reading the bible from beginning to end. Also, after doing that I also finally fully saw the reprehensible behavior of the believers I associated with.

The quest for truth and finding how scary was religion. I quit progressively religion as I learned more.

Just never saw what other did!!!!

I could feel what others call wholly without the presence of people or dogma, ie spirituality!!!

When I witness bible study it reminded me of the adventures of Gumby with really cruel people instead!!!!

Seems it was against everything we are as humans, giving a few males dominance and dominion over us without our consent p!!!

Reaching the age of reason somewhere in my 20s.

I'm agnostic...reading up on the phony-baloney 'life and times of Jesus H. Christ,' the fake, non-existent Messiah.
That 'universal consciousness' could maybe be an authentic 'thing' on some completely other level doesn't excuse perpetuating this destructive and pernicious myth.

You do not "convert" to being an atheist, you stop believing the lies and find that you are one

Oop ait, thanks, bud

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:464736
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.