Agnostic.com

10 1

Is the Coronavirus a message from God or a tool of the Illuminati that the new world order is taking over?

PatP 3 Feb 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know but I'd start running now if I were you!

The coronavirus is an intrument of the Reptilian Aliens from Alpha Centauri so that they can steal all of our granola to use as fuel for their giant space robots.

There's only one way you could know that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Oh, you silly SILLY boy. It is both a message from God and a tool of the Illuminati!

Someone here is a tool.......HAHA.

Looks like someone has been sucked into the conspiracy machine.

I suggest it is naive to consider that social stratification has ever been any other way!

I'll take neither for $400.00, Alex.

1of5 Level 8 Feb 28, 2020

You won a "neither". We will be delivering it by horse trailer in the morning.
Make sure you feed it.

@PondartIncbendog I have a large stable of nothing, it should feel right at home.

I suggest that the premise of this argument is flawed in that only two androcentric propositions are stated.

Perhaps it’s just a natural process to reduce the population of an overcrowded environment, much like eradicating the source of irritation on a flea-ridden puppy.

...premise of this argument... very generous description.

Nature...NATURE! How dare you ruin perfectly good wild ass speculation with sound thinking.
You should be ashamed.

No it is the Old World Order (Nature) that is reasserting herself. We humans are but a tiny fleck in the overall scheme of universal order.

Some of us are "tiny flecks",,,,,,,,some are stupid fucks.

To quote John McEnroe....” you cannot be serious !” 😂🤣😅

Neither. It is just the workings of nature, neither good nor bad.

It’s a message from God, silly. Because we have been very naughty children.

They mean others have been naughty. The religious are only doing what is 'right' (to them).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:464737
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.