Agnostic.com

2 0

QUESTION Counterfeit - Enough - YouTube

This song sums up my feelings about 2017

Saramarie 4 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems to be a very defensive song, directed at an unknown 'you' and 'they'. A song with romantic ideas and a grunge attitude. In what way does this song reflect your feelings?

I'm tired of all this horribleness. (Gun violence, terrorism, racism, sexual assault, misogynist, and bigots)

@Saramarie I agree, but it's all been around for a long time. It's just bubbling up now.I don't mean to give Trump more credit than due, but he's helping with the boiling process.

I was just wondering, the grunge (I guess that's what it's called) is fine, don't have a problem. The lyrics are important. But it does seem nondirectional to me and definitely not original. Who else do you listen to?

@EdwTheNotSoCool I really love bands like Frightened Rabbit, The Plot in You, Remembering Never, Anti Flag, Bad Religion, more of those are favorites of mine

@Saramaria I'm not familiar with any of them, but I'm into new music so will try them out. Thanks.

speak for yourself here in Australia we had a vote on same sex marriage with and 80% turn out and a 62% yes vote, one of our 6 states just passed a voluntary euthanasia bill, and our our census showed 30% of our population identifies with no religion.

i want a happier song for 2017......

Exactly

I would like a happier song too but here in America it has been a pretty glum year.

Throw another Christian on the barby, mate.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4649
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.