Agnostic.com

5 0

What has been your favorite car and why?

My Jag was the best next was my Audie but both are expensive to repair.

Marine 8 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My current car, a 2005 pearl blue Honda Civic. First car I bought new and own outright. It's a great little workhorse.

1960 something XKE. In cobalt blue. Couldn't afford repairs so when I divorced I took the Pinto and left him the Jag.

'65 Ford Mustang. Was with my grandparents when they bought it new off the lot as a graduation present for my uncle. I got a decent sized metal model at the same time. I got it when I started high school. 289 V8 with the rare bench front seat. Lost it because of my mother's fiscal incompetence.

[goo.gl]

I had a 1979 Ford Bronco that I loved.
It looked exactly like this. (As I typed this it seems like I've done it before.)

I had a 1972 Buick Skylark that I totally loved. I wore that car OUT!! By the time I sold it, it had no brakes, no transmission, no battery, no battery cable ends, the frame was cracked, it was hot wired and the trunk and ignition locks were drilled out, the inner door panel on the driver's side was gone so you could open the door from inside. But no matter how long that car sat, it always started. Every single time.

When I sold it I asked $200 for it. The dude that came to buy it said he was only going to give me $100. I told him if it starts you'll give me $200. It started. I got my $200. The dude only really wanted the motor anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.