Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK School policy forbids kids from saying 'no' when asked to dance

Totally different but this does remind me of some of the stuff from my kids "be nice" campaign anti bullying policies they are pushing hard. High five fridays and mix up lunches where they assign everyone to sit with other kids. Plus just the always smile BS that just seems to exclude or dismiss the kids that may be troubled while giving the outgoingkids another chance to shine..

Anyway, regarding the school in the article, no means no! That school is out of line 😡 seriously wtf. They are littlerally not allowing kids to say no to dances.

MsAl 8 Feb 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I were in that school I would insist upon dancing with the sexiest young teacher....what is good for ganders is good for geese

I wonder if this rule is applied evenly to boys and girls.

What nonsense. Kids should be encouraged to say no when they want to avoid intimate contact

I bet kids loooove this rule!

This is preposterous and sends the wrong message about consent. Awful.

That is a sure-fire way to shame any kid that has clumsy child syndrome. That is typical of f^cking Utah!

I think the one in the article is actually to protect the feelings of clumsy kids.. it's just that people not being able to say no to dances is rapey. I mean talk about disregarding consent holy sht!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:465469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.