Agnostic.com

11 6

LINK Vatican scrambles after pope appears to deny existence of hell | World news | The Guardian

Next he'll disavow Heaven and tell everyone it's all just bullshit and tasteless wafers!

WileEQuixote 7 Mar 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And that is what any self-respecting theologian would say. Bless the pope. Dissent in the upper ranks is always god for a laugh!

I think this was some time ago, though.

"Damage control, damage control, get up here ASAP, the old man just spilled the beans on the ellhey thing!"

OCJoe Level 6 Mar 29, 2019

Pope Wanky Frankie strikes again....LOL.

The pope is acting on behalf of the vatican a organistion who loves to control and manipulate to their benefit not the pope.
after all we re all human

Rosh Level 7 Mar 31, 2018

Same happened here in UK in 1980s. New Archbishop of Durham was inaugurated - didn't believe in some aspects of the Bible- and the roof of York Minster caught fire!

Aw, JUST the roof, that's terrible, should've been the whole bloody place imho.

That was brilliant want it, I have a fond memory!

Well, dang the journalist for not taking a recording or notes.

Again. And as I predicted yesterday. Someone should tell that old wanker to read his prepared scripts and avoid extemporaneous embellishment. Play your part Frank, and do what your handlers tell ya.

I imagine sex at his age would be like shooting pool with a rope.

I would still like him to say that his organization says to take the majority of their book alegorically.

And I don't care or react about.

I'm always pleased when the Pope says something sensible. And I'm utterly amazed at the backlash by the Vatican and by individual Catholics who despise his liberalism in vitriolic terms. They only accept the Pope's words when they're traditional? Strange system.

Sooz Level 6 Mar 30, 2018

Well. its a step in the right direction, who knows, he may even admit that he is not ordained by "god"

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:46560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.