Agnostic.com

5 1

Who's next?

Abandoned Pete supporter here, who should I look into supporting next? I don't want to see Bernie as the nominee, because I believe that Trump will wipe the floor with him. Who still stands a chance of beating Sanders, and ultimately Trump?

ScubaWags 7 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The next to drop out will be Klobuchar and she will get out right after Super Tuesday. I don't see Bloomberg dropping out anytime soon, tho I wish he had never ran.

But whoever can beat trump I'm for, that's for sure!!!

I'm going to say Elizabeth Warren here, and then brace for incoming.

I liked her too. It's too bad. But i guarantee she'll be back...🍹🍹

It depends on Super Tuesday, but I think Biden and Sanders have such a far lead I don't think honestly anyone can catch them. The best bet was Buttigieg, which was third, and he dropped out of the race tonight. He probably won't endorse anyone until after Tuesday, because of his major supporters, but he'll about for certain endorse Biden. He doesn't like Bernie Sanders' political views as, and I think he's made that abundantly clear. Obama even said today that he wasn't gonna endorse anyone right now either. I figure after Tuesday, we'll have two candidates for the democratic ticket.

I haven't decided on a candidate yet, but I don't necessarily believe that Sanders is unable to beat Trump. Democrats simply need to coalesce behind whoever the nominee is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:465767
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.