Agnostic.com

2 0

Fear and Friendship

Recent maybe a month and a half ago I made a new friend. She's an amazing person who's very compassionate and loving to people and the world itself. History, art, culture, and many more things but there is a wall being built between her, her interest and I. Her parents maybe a year ago became Jehovah witness, seeking a religious solution for problems that had come to the household.
her parents are slowly pulling her into meetings all the while convinced her to go to training. I , as basically just a new friend, have far less influence when trying to open her eyes to things. As she becomes more of a religious person I am starting to fear for our friendship.

Tre98th 4 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is what it is. Be yourself. If she wants to be with you, she will.

It might test the bounds of your friendship-might make it stronger-support her if she asks for it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.