Agnostic.com

7 1

LINK Trump Supporter: Never In My Life Did I Want A Dictator Until Trump Was Elected

This is just embarrassing how stupid some Americans actually are.

snytiger6 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes,
Moronic idiotic view of what they have and possess!

They think they are the privilege ones, when in reality they are the first ones the fascists jail, then take their property and their wealth without then comprehending they are the fodder of the fascist!!!

Her face is as ugly as her politics...Bring on the hate for referring to her looks, but hey, sometimes you've just got to tell the truth...

Insane

Let's not be discriminatory, stupidity is available in every tribe and every group.

And there are so many of them, and they have children. They are like cockroaches. They are everywhere and they multiply. If only they were as smart as cockroaches.

I hear that. He just asking for the end of the world.

Well, zieg heil to you too, lady! Seriously, when Steve fucking Bannon is applauding you, you have some some SERIOUS psychological issues.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:467096
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.