Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Coronavirus: Northern Italy to 'quarantine 16 million people' - BBC News

😮😮😮 50 deaths in 24 hours. Lockdown until April.

I wonder how many deaths in 24 hours it will take before this Administration takes this shit seriously. I think this story provides the evidence that this is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets any better. 😐😐😐

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As soon as the Trump Administration can figure out a way to blame it all on Obama, they will start doing something to make themselves look like Heroes.

A friend of a friend on facebook concluded that I had bought into the "fake news media hype" because I commented that canceling Austin's SXSW (south by southwest) festival was prudent. I wonder if he'll still think it's hype when/if he hears this news.

Don't forget it's a hoax, and Mikey Milquetoast is All over it with the thoughts and prayers gang..smh..

NYC is doing voluntary at home quarantines.. Yeah, that'll work..

Excellent useful information about corona virus.

At least they are proactive

@SeaGreenEyez no kidding

700 unfilled jobs at CDC while TrumpOLINI wastes 758 billion on illegal wars & UNneeded submarines....changing the national priority to healthcare can be the result of this epidemic

Pence leading government officials in prEying is worse than dismissive ....it is incompetent and can lead to TrumpOLINI losing in November

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:467955
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.