Agnostic.com

4 0

Anyone else wondering what Trump is up to behind the scenes?

He does love a good distraction...
Like how he muses that a war would get him elected again. Or tweets cofefe while dismantling the EPA.

I think he finally figured out the other day that this is the ultimate disrtaction rather than a hoax against him.

MsAl 8 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He and his ilk have all kinds of ideas of how to take over the nation. This if we are not careful will come to help him take control and halt the next election. He is a total idiot but he has really smart people behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Planning Martial Law. All dictators do this. They either manufacture, or take advantage of, a disaster, calamity or a crisis. Hello virus. Of course, it needs to be permanent to 'keep people safe'. With his spineless and/or complicit colleagues, and a weak or even again compliant legal system, who or what will stop him? Who or what has stopped him to date? Nothing and no one. You ask what he is up to? That.

I've seen a change in his demeanor regarding it and it's like hes latching on to that.

Could just be because I'm working double shifts at a nursing home and those are all locked down now.. no visitors dining rooms or activities.. And my kids are at home for 3 weeks with every activity cancelled.

It is all to be safe. I do get that but it seems like a slippery slope especially with the elections coming up.

He does love to play with martial law type situations..

The curtain's been pulled back … perhaps by a tiny virus..

Varn Level 8 Mar 15, 2020

I hope he's holding a gun to his head.

I think he's drooling over the prospect of Marsial law and dismantalling the EPA and who knows what while no one is looking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:470796
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.