Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Spain nationalizes all private hospitals, enters lockdown - Business Insider

This is what actual leadership does for their country. This is what universal healthcare does for the citizens of that country.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We don't have leadership... We have a boy child...

I object to having my privates locked down! oh, sorry ...misunderstood ... yes healthcare for all who need it is acceptable to me.

But Joe say Medicare 4 All BAD...BAD..BAD..

I didn't hear him say that.

@BitFlipper he actually said he'd veto M4A even it if it passed Congress unanimously..so yeah..And he Did try to cut SocSec and Medicare/caid 4 times And he Did vote for a bankruptcy bill that made it Harder for working people to declare bankruptcy And he Did vote for the disastrous "Prison Reform" Act...And he Did vote for the Hyde Amendment and Still supports it..so yeah there is that..

@SeaGreenEyez more Rethuglican than Mit "Mittens" Romney..😳

@Charlene veto doesn't work if Congress is unanimous...

@Cutiebeauty I know..but he can Alway pocket veto it..

@Charlene what's a pocket veto?

@SeaGreenEyez oh.. That's petty 😡

@Cutiebeauty an Unsigned bill..it just gets slipped away into a file and dies..

May get results but here under orange anus we are fucked

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 16, 2020

Watching America under Trump reacting to Covid-19 is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Hypnotic and horrible.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:471562
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.