Agnostic.com

4 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure they have an effientive treatment or part cure. It's more of a matter of political will to allow such a mass movement from the happy grabbed power they possess. On top of that fact, only 6%
of the world's population of total virus cases are temperatures of 64f or 17c above areas. By mid May North America will reach that temperatures consistently. Than the southern hemisphere will change weather patterns and suffer more losses in exchange.

That is good. Especially since person positive 3 in Ellensburg, Wa had close contact with person positive 4 who then worked at the Lincoln middle school exposing the student body of 517 and the staff. I have no idea the number of staff exposed. Since the population of Ellensburg is right around 20,000 . . . . . .

Trial data of the drug’s use, however, has not been made available by China. Scientists have dismissed a widely quoted online report that about 12,000 patients have been completely cured of Covid-19 in China after taking chloroquine.

Paterson said laboratory tests using a combination of the two drugs had indicated that they might provide a “cure” from the virus.

“It’s a potentially effective treatment. Patients would end up with no viable coronavirus in their system at all after the end of therapy,” he said.

The March 18 decision to go ahead with the human tests was only made after the researchers made an extraordinary global appeal for donations to cover the funding cost, estimated at A$750,000 (US$451,415).

There is an urgent push to develop effective Covid-19 treatments because a vaccine for widespread use is not expected to be developed for at least 18 months.

I doubt it.. Too early

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:472223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.