Agnostic.com

3 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

China and South Korea started lockdown in January and their first wave is passing. The second wave should not be as bad. The lowest rate of infected virus areas are at 6% of the world population in places that are above 64f or 17c temperatures.

Trump stated by Easter, (middle of April). The US all can go back to filling up the churches because the heat outside will make it safe again.

Such a fool, inside buildings are far more dangerous for infection than outside. All of US won't be reaching 64f untill the middle of May. Let's just use Christian politicians to test Trump's theory out first, by Easter. I'm sure God will be watching on his TV in the sky or from Trump's tower.

Good news. But I have reached my limit of free access 😟

That is some good news

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:472557
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.