Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is this like "prayer heals"? Because it sure feels like woo to me, unless the people were depressed to start with.....

I think I'm young. That's how I keep breaking bones and injuring my back. Then, when I wash my face, there's an old fossil looking back at me.

I am pleased that I look younger than my younger sisters, but yes sometimes the lady looking back at me from the mirror makes me sad.

Frankly, if there is a causal relationship I would expect it to be the other way around. If your body is healthy you feel younger.

I would feel & act 25 if the constant pain from fibro would let up...and in fact on "good" days that is what happens.

I think there is truth to this. Our mind is an amazing tool.

Oh man , I want a link that titles “ thinking of your hair been black , makes your whites appear in a slower rate “!!!
That’s what I want to read !!!!!
Good day sweetie ( and good night to me ), I will read this later , I just couldn’t resist to bitch and complain first thing in the morning 😂😂😂

Hmmmmmm

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:472965
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.