Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Intriguing. Why do you want to cover the earth? Wouldn't it be expensive to clean up? All those parachutes around will not put a happy face on the custodial staff. Just saying. Don't you hate it when someone rains on your parade? (;P)

@VictoriaNotes One of my all-time favorite books is Harold and the Purple Crayon. Crayons play a very important part of my development. My kids love to melt them down and make candles. My sarcastic remarks are aimed more at the unsustainability of the project. Now, if they were to be shot off by geysers, silently exploding in the sky, drizzling happy dust that once hits the ground and grows into happy plants. Are they biodegradable parachutes?

How beautiful that is, @VictoriaNotes! If only we could.

A very beautiful set of pictures I would certainly agree.

Not so sure about their claim of crises, most of those appear to be inventions of the media itself, and the others are ones we made ourselves, but over killing half a million people just to make money for our weapons makers I would also opt for the beauty bomb

Your excellent link made me think of this that utterly fascinates me too.

Great video! The universe is soooooo amazing. It's funny somehow that man is so arrogant to believe that he is the center of it!

Looking out at the stars is one of my favorite things.It truly is awe inspiring.

That was so fantastic! Curiosity is a vastly underrated trait, isn't it?

@Lauren I agree, without curiosity, we have no drive to learn more.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4743
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.