Agnostic.com

4 0

Homosexuality is what we can have and Heterosexuality is what we're supposed to have, What do you think ?

I've reached this conclusion at least or at most I don't know but thanks to the comments,...please do reply ,I'm still processing & open to every thoughts.

sourceofdesire 6 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I just don’t care who others want to have sex with. Why is it my concern?

Heterosexuality is what we are, homosexuality is what we supposed not to be.

Ewwww the stupid nature laws it only doesn't work when it comes to the sexual orientation.

Your sexual appetite is like your appetite for food. Some people can eat steak and potatos their whole life and not get bored; some people want variety. Whether you like corn, cauliflower or whatever vegetable probably depends on how and what you were served as a child.

I think that we are hardwired for occasional 'other' sexual activity because it kept the species alive by working on something in our psyche, just like eating a variety of food gaves us all the nutrients we need for our body.

I've always thought of homosexuality as one of nature's (or God's?) methods of population control.

I don't think so because the homosexuals are a few percentage of any population

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4763
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.