Agnostic.com

2 0

Anti-theism

I identify closely as an anti-theist meaning that not only I am an atheist but I have problems with religion and in particular, Islam. Why on this site that there is not an option to select as an identity “anti-theist?”

Heavykevy1985 6 Mar 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the profile you can indicate antitheist. I most certainly am. Take care to be equally antitheist on all religions, that's all monotheistic religions. Antitheism should not be directed more to one than another. The history and practice of Christianity is just as horrid as Islam, or any other religion.

Also, as a corollary to this question, why do many atheists vociferously criticize but when it comes to Islam, that is verboten?

Not me. I don't do religious political correctness.

@David1955 glad to hear it but unlike Islam, Christianity has wen through the meat grinder of the enlightenment, scientific revolution, and industrial revolution. Islam is as fundamentalist as ever and is a barbarous but unfortunately, growing ideology that must opposed by means of argumentation or at the very least, mockery

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:476617
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.