Agnostic.com

2 3

Is a high point a score better or worse for dating prospects on Agnostic.com?

A high point total and level gets one some respect here in this online community, but does it really help with the dating aspect of it? I feel like it might be a different crowd that logs on looking for a date than the crowd that posts enough to get to the higher levels.. Might it be a turnoff to some if they know I spend this much time seeking approval for my overinflated opinions about religion and politics?

To be clear I value this place as a refuge to talk about these things and enjoy the content from the frequent posting high level members.

If you want to comment your points are welcome as I approach level 8 that purple Tshirt is close at hand!

MsAl 8 Mar 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When the shut down is over, we are all going to get together for a badly fitting tee shirt party.

Don't date any of the people on this site. Being single just is not that bad.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:477300
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.