Agnostic.com

8 4

Meeting or get-together

I live in delhi, India country with the top most religious people and i don't know any agnostics in real life
this is bad to be alone in the world like that

So my question is there any way or place to meet people (agnostics) who think like me

ravimalyal 3 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm asking this question out of ignorance. So don't be harsh with me. Is there a "meetup.com" or equivalent in India? That's where I would start. Good Luck to you.

Thanks

Please excuse the lack of knowledge and intellect among some on this site!!!

Hopefully this is the site to learn of others and their spiritual beliefs!!!

Some are still within the whim of the mass hysteria of their religious beliefs!!!

I did something wrong?

I think there's a few tips written down here, but in any case, this is a site where you can enjoy agnostic virtual company!

Thanks
And yes I'm enjoying company of random people

create your own place, do they have something like meetup there?

Thanks for your opinion
I would love to do that in somedays after opening the knockdown (corona)

@ravimalyal you can have online meetings with zoom or any other video conference app.

Oh thanks that could be a good idea
Let me see

If you want to meet agnostics, do a search on Agnostic.com for members in India and your age group

I sent messages to them and I'm still waiting for there reply's

And thank you for your opinion

Call up your own page . Scroll down , looking at the right hand side of this page . I counted ten people on your page , who are members of Agnostic.com , who live in New Delhi .

Start a meet-up group there but ONLY call yourself philosophers. They can say almost anything because they do not have to prove it.

Thank you

I did that and waiting for their response

You have definitely found the right place . World thinkers abound.

Yes that's a nice place

Well, in such a big country, sure there will be agnostic people as well. You just haven't found them yet. This site might be a good place to start looking for them and eventually finding.

Yes you are right
In india there is some agnostics
The first agnostic is from india on paper's in 5th century
But I don't know the way how to find agnostics in real life

@ravimalyal, don't look too hard for it. You'll get to know some sooner or later.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:479576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.