Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Despite warnings, churchgoers explain why they're still going to services - CNN Video

Wow. These people are really delusional... saying "I'm protested because I'm, covered in Jesus' blood".

snytiger6 9 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Usually I am always careful to observe the rule that you disparage the belief not the believer, because believers are the victims, and belief does not (always) mean that you are stupid. But really when I see dumb ass f+++++s, explaining why they want to be dumb ass f+++++s, and being smug and arrogant about it at the same time, while parroting what they have obviously been programed to say, I give up. #ACTIVATE A BRAIN CELL YOU TWERPS!# (With apologies to the voiceless, donkeys, and fornicators everywhere. )

I think also, there is a crowd mindset/peer pressure thing at play. If others are going, it shows that they have a strong enough faith; so, if you don't go, what does that say about you? Your faith? And, as we all know, with these kinds of people, faith is far more important than facts of any kind.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:480134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.