Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK The National Security Council Gave Trump a 69-Page Pandemic Plan Three Years Ago — He Ignored It

Trump trashed the pandemic plan and fired the Pandemic response team in 2018.

snytiger6 9 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He would be incapable of getting past the first paragraph...too many big words!

Like I have told many people recently, he ignorant, egomaniac. We had to many dummies vote for him.

And then last year in August, a pandemic simulation was conducted and results written up. It was also ignored, supposedly.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Do you start to see a pattern? Significant interest in the effects of a pandemic, but no interest before or after in stemming its impact. Could the Chinese be right that this was planted by the U.S. "military"?

No

@Sticks48 Would you have a basis for saying it's not possible?

@racocn8 Yes. It has been studied and it is not man made. It would be a rediculos thing to do as it can't be controlled. Do you conspiracy nuts ever think things out? Do you ever have proof? Logic is a wonderful thing. Give it a shot.

@Sticks48 Would it have to be man-made? How could they tell it was if it was? Do you debunker nuts ever think things out? Do you ever have proof? Logic is a wonderful thing. Give it a shot.

@racocn8 l gave you the truth. They know it is natural. It has been studied. It is called SCIENCE! Give it a try. What would ne gained by our military to do this? Unleash somesthing that will kill thousands of people including your own and wreck the world economy. What would be the purpose. Try thinking. It might give you a headache at first, but you will soon adjust. It will open up a whole new world for you.

@Sticks48 You gave me a lie. Show reference.

@racocn8 Again, what would be the end game? You are like a fucking Christian asking to prove there is no God. Why don't you Google if it is man made or not. You clowns are all the same. You come up with really stupid theories with no logic and no reason as to why they would do this. In my 72 years l have never seen any of you folks theories pan out. Get a hobby, or cable, or something. It is obvious you have WAY too much time on your hands.

@Sticks48 The Chinese Government are the ones that suggested the virus came from the US Military. That was probably in response to Trump's calling it a 'Chinese' virus. But, given they responded so much more effectively, who can say?

You've mentioned logic several times, and yet your main arguments are the ad hominem fallacy. Along with straight up lying. You're the one that made the claim the virus has been shown to not be man-made. Guess you just heard that on Fox. Res ipse loquitur indeed. Your speech speaks volumes.

@racocn8 It wasn't on Fox you moron. Every time l asked one of you knuckle dragging idiots to what end, you never, ever answer. It is you stupid people that keep society spinning its wheels century after century. Did you bother to Google it? If you don't know how, maybe four or five of you knuckle draggers can get together and figure it out.

@Sticks48 Oh, you are so hurting my feelings. Love to you too.

@racocn8 No. I would like one of you people to answer one question one time. WHAT IS THEIR END GAME? I have to assume since l have asked you three times, you don't have an answer or you are just trolling.

@Sticks48 Their end game is Control and Power. Control through intimidation and impoverishment. And further decimation. Soften up the population for martial law, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and eventually, enslavement. Like Trump, they don't care.

@racocn8 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You must have some great drugs. That is as stupid as anything l have ever heard in my life. It's not even good fiction.

Looking for a scapegoat is So unattractive! Quoting drump even more so!!!
Who do you blame for The Black Death, polio, smallpox?

@Sticks48 ummm, why does there have to be "an end game", and who is "they"???? Enjoy that paranoia, buddy!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:480156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.