Agnostic.com

4 0

Anyone interested in having a philosophical conversation

Hi. I have been self-studying philosophy for a fair amount of time, and I would be happy to engage in an insightful philosophical video/voice call with anyone who's interested to discuss with me several matters. You could send a Facebook account or any other method with which to call.

Oj1849 2 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sure.
Go ahead.

Write a bio so we can see what your interests are then we can go from there.

Are you aware that the discipline of philosophy is diametrically opposed to the concept of a god. Philosophers of old specifically looked for ways to free people from the yoke of religion. Even now you can earn one of two doctorates, a PhD (philosophy doctorate) or a ThD ( theological doctorate). The conflict hasn't changed.

Hello and welcome to the site. Do enjoy and if you have time check out the groups, there is something for everyone including , I think, a couple on philosophy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:481354
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.