Agnostic.com

20 1

Have you ever: broke another person's heart?

What was that like?

atheist 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've done that on 3 occasions. I've been on the receiving end twice.

No Atheist. . . If I had of stayed in the relationship I would not have had the amazing life experiences I'v had nor would I be on my way to a Masters. . So sweet sarcastic one . . . No moviie out that experience except maybe an action flick in outer limits of the galaxy

Sigh ... yes.

Atheist. It was his. . . I was young and had tooo much baggage and trusting was not in the suitcase But I will be honest He was an incredible love and may have been top two of my life. He has been a great role model and his wife a good one for him. I guess if I'm honest My heart was broken too

Atheist. It was his. . . I was young and had tooo much baggage and trusting was not in the suitcase But I will be honest He was an incredible love and may have been top two of my life. He has been a great role model and his wife a good one for him. I guess if I'm honest My heart was broken too

Yes I have but never with malicious intent. We raised childrren together and he found a better suited mate. Those that I felt liberated from were of no value or nice to be around in my life

Yep. I'll never forgive myself.

It was one of those no win situations.

If I have I'm not aware of it.
We had a similar question about this not long ago.

Heart breaker..

@atheist LOL Go piss up a rope. 😛

Just this week in fact...not at all easy but I had to save myself.

Sorry to say it I broke many women's hearts not happy about it that's life

Yes. It was terrible. We were great friends. She was a very beautiful person in every sense of the word. But I was just completely in love with someone else. After having listened to me grieve about it, one of my close friends said “you can’t choose who you love.” I realized they were right and that I couldn’t be what she wanted me to be. Realizing that gave me some peace. The situation still makes me very sad when reflecting on it.

I've broken my own many times. I'm a gentle soul and try my best not to hurt another. I'm unaware if I have.

Me too after a good cry and great smoke and a few tears I'm goood

Not sure but I've sure made allot of people upset

Yes but still friends

Who hasn’t? That’s just life.

Yes, but not intentionally. It was a result of speaking my truth...and sometimes, the truth hurts. (Ouch!)

Nena Level 6 Apr 2, 2018

I'm an honest person, but is it best sometimes to not say anything?

@Jama765 I am working on that right now, but it can be a real challenge at times. My motto is: To Thy Self Be True. I am not responsible for how other's perceive my words, that's on them. I just have to be selective of the words I express and manifest, as well as keep them 100% real. Good luck.

No its just a blood pump

the thing said that to the silver surfer

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48161
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.