Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Chicago Mayor Lightfoot Calls Trump Coronavirus Task Force “Clueless” - Rolling Stone

I see Trump's people finally getting around to doing what they were told needed to be done over 2 months ago, by the WHO, which Trump now wants to defund, because they made him look bad by giving the warnings that he just ignored.

snytiger6 9 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She doesn't have much room to talk about leadership when the virus is the only thing reducing the violence in her city.

Violence in Chicago goes back over more than a hundred years. She hasn't been any worse in dealing with it than any of the previous mayors.

@snytiger6 corruption and incompetence in government goes back thousands of years. my point is that she isn't in any position to point fingers. there are difficulties in every major city in the country, why is her situation so special that she needs extra attention?

Trump reaches a new level of dumb ass with each passing day.

Yeah, I used to keep thinking "OK, he cant' get much than he is now", but he keeps managing to do it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:482351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.