Agnostic.com

4 1

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO LET GO OF YOUR STRUGGLES/ FEARS?

It is said that whatever you've struggled with your entire life, is because of what your brain could not process as a child. Thus, it is likely that we will never be able to support it in adulthood. Or can you?

Up until the age of about seven, children start to learn how to become functional members of a household or society by simple observation.

Children download the information they observe to try to support their subconscious mind.

Theory is, the mind struggles to process about five percent of what we never learned as children (either because it was never taught to us or we didn't observe it).

It is not always necessary to see a shrink or take medication for your struggles, you just have to simply let go of trying to understand why you struggle and ACT on changing your mindset.

You can always take medication to make you believe that you'll get better or you can subconsciously believe that you will get better by state of self-hypnosis or habitual repetition, also called "theta." Theta is imagination, but also a form of hypnosis through repetitive thinking.

Create a habit of telling yourself that you will not struggle anymore. When you do, it becomes recorded into your subconscious mind.

Personally, I prefer Energy Theory, where you give yourself permission to change and let go of the attachment that holds you back. Let go of the fear. Ask for help. Make it a habit to change until it is no longer a thinking habit, but an everyday active routine.

Science reveals our minds operate and behave as follows:

5% - of your mind struggles consciously. Want to change this? Start by repeatedly telling yourself you will change, and then do what you tell yourself. Do it over and over until you no longer have to tell yourself you need to change. Make it a habit so your struggle becomes only a memory.

95% - of your mind is controlled by what we learned and what was programmed into us subconsciously as children up until the age of seven.

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO LET GO OF YOUR STRUGGLES/ FEARS?

SleeplessInTexas 8 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Women are not safe in America. It's worse in many other countries.

Since age 15, I have been grabbed, kissed against my will, stalked and sexually assaulted by men, including two male supervisors. As a result, I have PTSD.

Fear of being raped or killed is a rational response.

I'd take evidence based, scientifically tested medicine or techniques over New Age positivitist woo. Also, where did you get those percentages?? Sounds erroneous. It completely ignores all the socialization and programming that happens during adolescence, adult years and beyond.

Sounds Grim! How about just looking for what makes you happy, and go towards it?!

Its definitely an interesting thought worth looking into

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:483890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.