Agnostic.com

8 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Eerie! And the music is perfectly matched.

Looks like the Seattle video I posted.
I just got word from my brother who lives in Dallass, Texass. He has a very successful architecture business and told me: "I feel embarrassed to say this but so far we’ve not been affected by this. We’re part of residential and commercial construction so we don’t have to shut down and are still mostly coming to the office. Besides we’re only three people with 2500 square feet of office space so we’re well separated from each other. Bob and Ted have the capability to work at home and have done so a few times. I have our IT guy setting up a networked laptop for me so I can if I have to. None of our jobs have been cancelled and we deal with clients, contractors and consultants over the phone and internet. In fact, I’ve really been enjoying the greatly reduced traffic to and from work." He does mostly high-end renos. Would be curious to see if there are any such videos from Dallass.

Not a soul outside! Wow!!!

NYC is starting to look similar...

Johannesburg is exactly the same - without the sea 😊

Wow

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 14, 2020

What amazing footage. Kind of spooky only birds heard.

Wow, how haunting. And yet beautiful. It's impressive to see how efficiently it can be done.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:484248
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.