Agnostic.com

10 8

Grocery Workers: Thoughtless Shoppers Put Us in Danger

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tomorrow this state made masks mandatory at stores, fines and or jail

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 27, 2020

Yeah seen that

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 27, 2020

I wear a mask when I go out, but I don't wear it at work unless I'm asked.

I touch my face much more with the mask on because it makes my glasses slide down everytime I move my head. I'm going to try a different type to see if it's better.

Thoughtless customers at gas stations put the people who work there in danger as well.

I wear a face mask when i go in but they recommend you do not wear gloves as you can not get it thru your hands but one can spread it much easier if you are picking thru things with gloves on

Here in Ireland, in my local supermarket, there are marks on the floor for maintaining social distancing in the queue. In a local off license, there can be only one customer in the shop at a time. The establishments can also enforce a bit these small things. It makes things a bit easier as well. A good will from everyone is also welcome.

Why is stupidity so rampant in this country?

Here, supermarkets do not allow couples or groups to enter.
They also keep a count of how many are in-store and, once the limit is reached, people have to queue outside the store, waiting to be let in once someone leaves.
Banks only allow one customer at a time to be inside.
Wipes and sanitiser are supplied free from dispensers just inside the premises. Bins are everywhere.

The same where I am located

Some supermarkets in my area won't let you inside without a face mask and they've already installed Plexiglas at the cashiers also...

Assholes

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 14, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:484330
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.