Agnostic.com

3 5

Every day I find it bewildering how anyone could ever think that Donald Trump could ever be a good decision-maker or a good guardian of anything other than himself. The only reasons that Trump has ever succeeded at anything are (1) he has loads of employees who really carry out the action (he is just a lazy, loud-mouthed blowhard), (2)many, many morally and legally questionable actions.

Trump, himself cannot maintain a train of thought for more than 2 sentences without breaking into spasms of self-aggrandizement, bouts of derogating others, and/or fits of raw anger. How could he ever make rational decisions? Watching him in action is like watching a really bad Marx brothers’ movie filled with dark humor and constant chaos that is at the same time sickeningly humorous, sad, and destructive. Indeed, Donald Trump is a living embodiment of the Shakespearean lines: “Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is no more. Tis a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury; signifying nothing.”

wordywalt 9 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I forced myself to sit through this evenings so called "briefing" on the epidemic. It was 95% electioneering, and 5% insignificant tid-bits on the pandemic. Even Dr Birx was used for political posturing.
If it weren't for the fact that Mike Pence would then take over, I'm sure even the Republicans would like to have him committed to an asylum.

As with bush jr, our poorest educated feel they can ‘relate to him.’ His lack of understanding, distrust of science, incurious nature, health-defying behavior and ignorant arrogance. They love the way he thumbs his nose at society, our allies, blatantly disregards authority, ignores law, flaunts wealth, and taunts their perceived enemies.

And, they realize he’s turned loose the dark forces of Industry and Religion to pack our courts, cripple laws & regulations and gut the agencies that keep them in check…

My suspicion is, those once on the verge of suicide.. ..have stuck around in order to watch him bring down those they despise... That same band he was priming to riot, had he lost. They’ve been riding high, filling his rallies and cheering him on. The good thing - they’re massively outnumbered by a shocked-awake electorate that can’t wait to vote his ass out of office!

Varn Level 8 Apr 18, 2020

.... we hope!

All true. I'm looking for a word that defines someone we thought was intelligent that is a fervent follower...maybe "fake intelligence?"

lerlo Level 8 Apr 18, 2020

Good way to put it. How about a new campaign banner - Trump; The champion of fake intelligence.

@Petter we really need to spread that around somehow

How about 'Dunning Kruger poster boy '.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:486290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.