Agnostic.com

3 0

How do you want to have your funeral ? What should be done with your corpse, after you die ?

Corpses could be of some use !

sourceofdesire 6 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not overly bothered with my corpse,its not that important really to me. It's not who I am anyway. A good wake would be great though.Always thought having ones ashes put into a firework rocket would be a great way to say goodbye.

No funeral for me. What is useful of my body should be doled out to whoever can use it. What's left can be cremated and scattered to the winds in a windy place. The words that can be said of me at the scattering of my ashes by whoever is available in a nonceremonial way can be "He lived as best as he could until he died and was thankful of everything and everyone that touched his life until there was no more."

SamL Level 7 Nov 23, 2017

Incinerate my corpse in a dumpster fire and leave my charred remains for the garbage truck to haul away.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.