Agnostic.com

8 4

I seem to remember an Ex-Navy Seal that I once knew that claimed he had been intentionally infected with SARS over and over for a few years as one of their biological warfare experiments. I have heard many outlandish claims by lots of people mostly a bit off but the guy was otherwise quite solid mentally.
If his story was true I wonder how he's holding up to Covid-19.
💋

Novelty 8 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know about SARS, but information on the web suggests there was some level of human testing to assess the biochemical effects of plutonium or uranium.
[bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu]
[ehss.energy.gov]
[atomicheritage.org]

My ex's cousin used to tell us things he had done like hunting alligators in Florida canals wearing a swimsuit, snorkel & armed with a Bowie knife....yeah, okay Jimmy.......

Did he have permanent lung injury? Struggle with any basic activity where you would need to breath harder? Testing a service member doesn't seem to make sense in my mind either. Were you able to confirm other aspects of the man's story about being a Seal? You seem to have more of a vague memory, so I would not know how you would remember more specific details I am asking and therefore could probably not confirm for yourself.

I am doubtful of his claim. First, was he even a Seal? They are an expensive asset given the amount of training, and low throughput of those who sign up for the program compared to the number who actually earn the right to be a Seal. If he was, good for him. But beware of the wanna-be's. Given his SARS tale, skepticism is warranted.

I agree that many gov'ts see servicemen as handy test subjects and fail to tell them the risks but I'm sceptical as to whether you can be infected repeatedly with SARS. I'd have thought surviving one infection would confer immunity or at least invalidate the results of subsequent experiments.

Infecting someone who has slready acquired immunity is simply a means of testing whether the immunity is still there. Whether the subject catches it or not, then shows if immunity is permanent.
Then again, certain innocculations require a booster to heighten their efficacy.
There are all sorts of reasons to reinfect a test subject.

@Petter I don't know much about so I'll bow to your superior knowledge.

Don't take Advil stick with acetaminophen or aspirin with lots of food

Once a sailor always a sailor....he told you the truth all of us were injected huge syringes full in my Navy trained to stay clean and healthy.....take your selenium zinc vit c all Bs eat mushrooms and miso and you will be safe but stay the fuck away from 5 G towers AND REFUSE ALL FUTURE vax

I'm having a hard time believing this one. First of all, why would they use a Navy Seal? They would use a convict. And why tell the subject what he's getting? They would use some code.

Debatable. Servicemen, and convicts, can volunteer for such programmes.

@ToolGuy immune to that single antigen

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:486715
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.