Agnostic.com

7 0

Communism

All communists are athiests. Do you agree??

• 0 votes
  • 6 votes
wakanda123 4 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not all communists are atheists

Ummmm, what? Communism is O.V.E.R. and has been for decades, even though China pays lip service (I can't think why)

Thats what was sold to us in our black and white struggle with those "godless commies" for a couple decades.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 20, 2020

I'll take a poll:
Anybody who answers 'yes' to that silly question is (blank).

I don’t know. Seems the pruists, back in the day.. were. Thus, my nation’s war on communism! When a nation's assumed leaders ‘proclaim’ their nation to be “Atheist,” is it?

Putin’s promoted religion, using it as the tool it’s forever been… If his cohorts had been honest Atheists, how’d they - along with the nation - suddenly find a god..?

Lack of religion is personal, not political.

Varn Level 8 Apr 20, 2020

Communists worship their dear leader. Some would consider that to be a religion.

You mean like drump lovers?

@AnneWimsey

That's a good example although he is certainly no communist. He does have a developing cult of personality which way too many people are worshiping.

Actually, Marx and Engels carried on a lengthy polemic over whether a communist should be atheist, or agnostic. They eventually agreed that agnosticism was the more scientifically sound approach.

Thanks for your reply 😊

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:486794
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.