Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was terrified to get an epidural , I read too many horror stories. I actually used a Tens Unit.

marym Level 4 Apr 3, 2018

not reading it but I would bet they may have called her psychosomatic at a point

In the article it's stated that they did call it psychosomatic at one point. Because women are always imagining pain, they're hysterical, you know.

@Blindbird there ya go. That is why I didnt read it because that stuff really ticks me off

@btroje it's maddening.

@Blindbird I am glad I did two residencies. I know of at least one person that was dying of hyperthyroidism (and the labs were there to show it) but was still referred to me for mania.A lot of docs shuffle people off to the shrink when they don't want to deal with them or can't figure something out

O-U-C-H!!!

OMG!

Ohhhh, that makes me cringe!

Jnei Level 8 Apr 2, 2018

For so many reasons

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48712
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.