Agnostic.com

7 5

I’ve been having a difficult time staying motivated when it comes to my internship. The first week was a breeze but now it’s like I can barely get in 3 hours. I just can’t stay focused in this house! I have a small amount of my paper left to modify & turn in by tomorrow along with around 9 hours of work left.

Sooo my windows are open. The sunshine is shining in. Tea is brewing. Rice is cooking. & salmon is thawing. I am determined to get things done today! I WILL get them done today. Your girl is about to binge and I need you all to hold me to it!

1EarthLovingGal 7 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Get that paper done... ! You can do it..

You seem to be fixated on the completion of tasks. As I used to hear at AA meetings, you're a human being, not a human doing.

Think of how happy & free you will feel with this particular monkey off your back!

Get it done honey show them how good you are

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 23, 2020

Don't read any of these answers until your paper has been finished haha.

We all have trouble sticking our noses to the grindstone some days but on the beautiful ones like today it can be exceptionally difficult. I have faith in your ability to accomplish any task you set out to do and that is something I can't say about most people.

nose to the grindstone

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:488349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.