Agnostic.com

3 1

A serious criticism of Biden becoming POTUS. What do you think of Larry Summers?
[anticap.wordpress.com]

ToolGuy 9 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The fact that Biden is considering Summers puts another nail in the coffin of potential progressive support for his campaign.

I mean why bother if Biden is going to lead as basically a conservative republican?

Bernie Bros deserve the government that they get. I don't!

The Biden people are the one's who are in full control. How is the government that we all end up getting, Bernie people's fault?

@RoboGraham If Trump gets reelect because they don't back Biden, it'll be absolutely their fault. That's how.

@barjoe

No one is obligated to vote the way you want them to. If Biden isn't able to earn their votes, that's on him. If he does not inspire a high turn out, that's because he is not an inspiring candidate.

If you Biden Bros continue shaming the Bernie folks for legitimately having moral reservations about voting for such a man, they will be less likely to come around to your side.

@RoboGraham Enjoy four more years of Trump. I'm not a "Biden bro" I just will vote any candidate who is running against Trump. I don't deserve to be stuck with Trump. That's "my side". Go ahead vote Green Party or something, that your right. It's also your wrong. Hopefully that's just a small fringe of voters. Hopefully.

@barjoe

I don't think anyone will enjoy four more Trump years except for the ignoramuses who vote for him.

If he gets re-elected it will be a great tragedy and I'm sorry to say, it is very likely to happen. Unfortunately, Biden is a very weak and extremely flawed candidate. He has very little actual support, mostly just people like you who don't care about Joe so much as just want to vote against Trump. That is a very bad sign, it means that this guy is all soft support and there is very little excitement about him. He will not inspire the high turn out necessary to overcome the electoral college because he is not an inspiring leader.

I very much do not want Trump to win so I'm hoping, and if I were a believer, I'd be praying, that this sexual assault scandal will put enough pressure on him to force a drop out. If we don't replace him with an actually good candidate yesterday, the democrats are dead in the water. And it will mean that not only Trump wins again but republicans all over will win because Joe will suppress the vote making it more difficult for down ballot candidates to win.

I won't be voting for Joe for several reasons.

First- He doesn't represent me. He is a conservative practically republican politician who has made it clear that he will only return to normalcy rather than move us forward. That's just about the stupidest campaign slogan I've ever heard.

Second- To vote for him would violate my morality because the guy is a rapist, a war monger, and a corporatist shill.

Third- He is a lost cause. My vote will be more meaningful if given to the greens because I know Joe can't win and if the greens can get a significant percentage, they may be able to exert some real influence which is exactly what we need because both of the plutocratic parties are failing the people miserably.

Finally- I'm in Maryland and I know that my state will go blue no matter what I do so I'm off the hook.

So, has Biden actually partnered with this guy?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490034
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.