Agnostic.com

7 7

This is why Jesus will always be a superhero.

Fred_Snerd 8 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a good example of the kind of christianity my mom & dad subscribe to.

ok.......

Please note Woody called him a man not a God
and never even mentioned the resurrection.

I am hoping I'll feel safe enough to go to the Woody Guthrie festival this July. I met friends from all over the United States there and enjoyed lots of great music.

Part of it is held outside in the Pastures of Plenty which will be a safe environment because it will be easy to social distance. I'll be sad if I can't feel comfortable going to the Cryystal theater and its airconditionung and cushioned seats for the daytime performances.

Word Level 8 Apr 29, 2020

@Fred_Snerd I like it What band is this ?

@Fred_Snerd Thanks. Never thought I would like Christian rock. Maybe I should listen to the lyrics more carefully.

Does Jesus exist in the Marvel/DC worlds?

Nice little ditty but a superhero ?. Not a patch on Superman

@Fred_Snerd Fighting the baddies since 1938, so Jesus had a head start but his flying isn't a patch on The man from Krypton.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.