Agnostic.com

3 0

After much deep thought and digging on my political alignment and ideals with the cause and effect New York Primary being cancelled indefinitely ( we all know why it was cancelled not because COVID-19) I decided in 2021 I will register with the Green Party this is my fuck you to both the DNC and the GOP😎🖕🏿

Blackatheist1985 7 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

=0{

Its important that new parties develop and grow. The two dominant parties we have right now are horrible. That being said, if your only motivation is hate and anger, something about Yoda and the dark side probably applies

Stop whining, join the party, and push thier agenda. And fucking vote.

Btw, neither the DNC nor the RNC gives a fuck about your "Fuck you's". I can't speak for everyone here but myself, but I side with the parties on this.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 28, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.