Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Federal Judge Halts Sale of Industrial Bleach as COVID-19 Cure From South Florida Church

This is just sad that a judge had to even intervene. I mean that in the sense that they blindly believed Trump. Not in the sense that he should have just let them go ahead.

snytiger6 9 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The dumber the herd, the more it needs thinning!

@dave1459 how is dispersing what we paid into a "budget problem"????????

@dave1459 that is a Corruption problem & should Never be visited upon those who paid in, and indeed had no choice about paying in.

@dave1459 "Older'' people such as yourself? How about all the strong, young ''first responders'' who are dying in droves? Guess we don't need them. Or scientists? Researchers? Educators?

I agree there are far too many humans on earth but ''thinning the herd'' is a concept possibly used by those whose values may not mesh with yours...not at all.

If humans are to ''interfere'' with overpopulation, we need to ensure free/readily available contraceptives, abortion on demand and financial incentives (lower taxes, etc) for those who have a single child.

@LucyLoohoo how do you get from what I thought we were discussing, Social Security, to whatever you just went off about? And it might interest you to know A Whole Lot of younger people get SS due to disabilities, or being Veterans....not just "old people".......I guess you want to abandon them to doorways?

@AnneWimsey Get a grip. I was responding to DAVE!

We can never, EVER underestimate the capacity for religion to mislead and for humans to deceive themselves! Good for that judge! I agree...sad that it all came to that but, at least we found a judge with good sense!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.