Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK NYC coronavirus doctor Lorna Breen dies by suicide - Business Insider

😔😔😔 There's always a hidden cost when things go terribly awry. So very sad.

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am beyond words. I feel for her family, Sad beyond words.

Some people can only take so much trauma in their lives, even professional physicians. This is very sad.

That is sad...😥

She is like many battlefield deaths battle fatigue refusing the last deadly patrol ....she was not going to gag and drown intubated strappef to a bed lungs filling with pus ......her doctor dad did not say how she self euthanized......when death stares you in the face empathy overwhelms training and skilled healthy DETACHMENT......THOUSANDS of Veterans turn to suicide slow or fast SURVIVORS guilt .....resentment is taking .back control of life fighting fire with fire.....I wish I could have saved her ....maybe smoking rope could have helped hashish gargling in steam hot showers????? Heroic people have their limits ....CHANGE THE DAMN NAME OF THE HOSPITAL to her name

Tragic, poor woman

I had about this. So sad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.