Agnostic.com

4 2

A somewhat sarcastic/facetious thought crossed my.
With all these Evangelidiot Preachers dropping dead from Covid-19 I'm kind of wondering how this Gawd is handling/managing to pay the Overtime that the Receptionists at the Mythical Pearly Gates must be claiming now that the Collection Plates are as empty as a politicians promises?
Could Gawd be in negotiations with with his old Mate, Satan, as to the terms of a loan or 2 to tide him over....LOL.

Triphid 9 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do you think they are observing social distancing in heaven... or hell.... as the case may be?

We can but dream

Gawd did ask Satan for a little help, but it turns out that Satan is pretty busy these days too...what with all these Evangeloon preachers dropping dead. 😁

I also heard a rumour that he's busy making a very special place just for Humpty Trumpty, his own furnace to stoke all by himself....LOL.

Sorry, typo, should have read 'crossed my mind."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:492567
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.