Agnostic.com

4 5

The boys are back with one of my favorite tunes altered lyrically to expose the lie-lie-lies.

evidentialist 8 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was great. Brings up a question. If both parties are corrupt, a fact in evidence, what do we do really? If we vote for a third party we find ourselves with the orange turd again. If we vote to get rid of the orange turd we get a corrupt democrat. What is to be done? I realize the Democrat Convention is still to be held and that there may be a change given at this time. What is one to do really?

@dalevictor -- At this juncture, the only thing I can think of is vote your conscience and hope for the best. I know, that's not an answer, but I don't have one at the moment.

@evidentialist I have done this before and all that happened is the wrong guy won. Every time.

Truth in words. Hurts to hear the truth doesn't it. Sharing this with my Leftist Group. Thanks.

Stunning words!

wow

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:492583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.