Agnostic.com

5 4

LINK Native Americans ask for tests get body bags instead

Very sad commentary on today

bobwjr 10 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is the ultimate insult.

This is shocking. Sad to hear they haven't been taken seriously in their request for medical supplies.
I almost feel that injustice.

Despicable

close, but no cigar!

If your a Native American it's not even close. It's a statement, as is you flippant attitude, about the value of the lives of Native Americans. I know that attitude very well, I live and teach on a Reservation.

@t1nick my flippant attitude? Get a chill pill dude, not good to stop taking your meds, see what happens?

@Mofo1953

Dude your selective ignorance is not an attractive look. But see it often from you. Sad.

@t1nick spoken like a true moron, but hey, all are welcome here.

@Mofo1953

True, that's why you're still on..

@t1nick definitely, I must put up with trolls like you, but that's ok, I don't really care what idiots and morons spew. Bye moron!

We will never be free until we hold oppressors accountable. They will only continue to get worse and more aggressive.

"The attempt to justify an evil deed has perhaps more pernicious consequences than the evil deed itself. The justification of a past crime is the planting and cultivation of future crimes. Indeed, the repetition of a crime is sometimes part of a device of justification: we do it again and again to convince ourselves and others that it is a common thing and not an enormity." - Eric Hoffer

SIGH! "Spot on"---as always!

The old divide and conquer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.