Agnostic.com

3 5

That's it. As at 21.30 GMT (17.30 EST), on Friday, May 8th, the world total for Covid-19 infections passed the 4 million mark.

Petter 9 May 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And that is only the confirmed cases. On my island, we have only tested 1% of our residents. Pretty sure I had it before the tests were available. It will be interesting to count the people who have the antibodies from recovering, and didn't know they had it.

Very. Once that figure is established we'll have a far better understanding of mortality rates and perhaps start to discover why it affects some people more seriously than others.

What did the pustule say? "Just another kind of flu..." Uh, huh! We have vaccinations for flu, don't we? Until we have vaccines for this damned thing--nobody is safe!

That John Hopkins site appears to operate 24 hours behind.
I do refer to it, but use this site as being more immediate:-
[worldometers.info]

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493925
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.